Neutrotone cream is anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, antipruritic and is a short
course treatment of more resistant dermtoses (skin diseases) like
- Recalcitrant eczemas
- Lichen planus
- Discoid lupus
- And other conditions which do not respond satisfactorily to less active steroids.
Apply Neutrotone sparingly to affected area once or twice daily until improvement occurs.
As with other highly-active steroid preparations, therapy should be discontinued when control is achieved.
Neutrotone cream is contraindicated in people with the following:
- Acne and perioral dermatitis
- Skin lesions caused by infection with viruses (e.g. herpes simplex, chicken pox)
- Bacteria (impetigo)
- Fungi (e.g. candidas, tinea)
- Hypersensitivity to the preparation of Tempovate Gel
Active ingredients include:
- 0.050g clobetasol propionate
- Glyceryl monostearate of ethyleneglycol
- Ethylene glycol stearate
- Liquid Paraffin
- Fragrance bouquet gel 20438 bis
- Purified water
Neutrotone cream (White moon)